What do you need to know about the Belvedere Hotel:
- 2-minute walk from O Connell Street
- 10-minute walk from Temple Bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Restaurant offer breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Large family rooms.
Top 5 must-do things in Dublin:
- Visit the Guinness Storehouse and blow off some steam in the “Gravity Bar” with magnificent views across Dublin.
- National Museum of Ireland, step back in time and travel through the history of Ireland and this museum.
- Founded in 1592 – Trinity College is the oldest college in Ireland. Walk around the courtyards and experience the “Long Room” and the book of Kells.
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral was built in 1911 and has since been a focal point for tourists and locals. The cathedral remains a place of worship but can still be visited for sightseeing.
- Dublin Castle is over 800 years old and is an attraction that is not to be missed. The historical site is open 7 days per week and is about a 20-minute walk from the hotel.
To make a booking please click here to check out our availability.LESS INFORMATION