Located among the Georgian terraces of old Dublin, just off Parnell Square the Belvedere Hotel Dublin is perfect for a Dublin city break. The hotel offers great value and exceedingly comfortable accommodation in the heart of the city.
Why Book the Belvedere Hotel Dublin City?
- Only 5 minutes walk from O’Connell Street
- Multi-bedded rooms perfect for larger groups
- Close proximity to retail centres of Henry Street & Jervis Street
- 10 minutes from Croke Park Stadium
- Popular attractions close by – Dublin Writers Museum, James Joyce Centre, Dublin Spire & Hugh Lane Gallery
- Only minutes from Mater Private Hospital, Temple St CUH Hospital & Mater Misericordiae Hospital
- Fantastic Irish nights at the hotel every week
- Free luggage storage facilities available to all our guests arriving early or departing late.
The Belvedere Hotel offers 92 guest rooms which include the following as standard:
- Spacious accommodation for up to 5 guests sharing
- Free WiFi
- Work desk
- Multi-channel TV
- Welcome tea/coffee tray
- Large bathrooms with bath and shower
Enjoy great value dining, live music at weekends and all day menus at The Belvedere Bar & Grill. Our menu at The Belvedere Hotel is one of the best choices for eating out in Dublin City Centre. Our hearty full Irish breakfast will kick start your day for enjoying the surrounding tourist sites of Dublin.
Choose The Belvedere Dublin city hotel today!