Stay Well, Stay Safe
The health and safety of our guests and colleagues is of paramount importance to us at the Belvedere Hotel. We invite you to see some of our enhanced sanitisation procedures and new practices we have introduced to keep everyone safe.
We continue to maintain the highest standards in hygiene, and we have implemented new strict hygiene procedures. These procedures have been developed in conjunction with direction from the HSE (Ireland), NHS (UK) & World Health Organisation and include:
- Daily hotel team briefings to ensure enhanced operational protocols.
- New operational measures across all departments.
- Increased frequency of cleaning in all areas & an additional sterilisation process.
- Covid Compliance Officer
- Provision of alcohol-based sanitisers.
All guests travelling for essential business travel are permitted to stay as normal and use the hotel facilities.
Government Restrictions in Ireland
Can I still stay at a hotel? – from 1st December
- Hotels will remain open but limited to guests that are staying for essential travel, educational, medical & other essential purposes and for stays within your own county.
- Guests who are travelling from outside the county are requested to restrict their movements within the hotel and are not permitted to use all hotel facilities.
Can I still stay at a hotel? – from 18th December
- Hotels will remain open for all guests travelling within the Republic of Ireland.
We recommend that all government guidelines are followed. See full information here.
Travelling from outside Ireland:
If you are arriving into Ireland from another country, we ask that all guests follow all public health and government guidelines where you may be required to isolate for 14 days/test after 5 days of isolation. A list of countries are presently on the travel exemption list where isolation is not required. Please refer to www.gov.ie for a list of these countries. Dalata Hotel Group will take the necessary measures as outlined in the Government guidelines to protect the welfare and safety of all guests and team members.
Change of date: Should wish to change your booking date, you can amend your reservations online or direct with the hotel.
Cancellations: Should wish to cancel your booking please cancel your reservation online or direct with the hotel, no cancellation fees will apply.
Belvedere Hotel Dublin has implemented a full range of enhanced sanitisation procedures and new practices which have been rigorously reviewed by Bureau Veritas, a trusted, independent global leader in testing, inspections and certification.
Flexible Booking Changes
We offer a flexible booking policy on all standard rates and we are making necessary adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind. Please click here to amend your bookings and if you have booked through a third party please contact them directly for assistance at this time.
Last updated: 6th October 2020.LESS INFORMATION